As the weather takes a turn, bringing in freshness & making it pleasant !!
The Smart Commute brings in the 1st #Cycle2Work Fridays on June 24th, 2016. After the successful kickoff event on 5th June, World Environment Day we are ready to take the plunge and start cycling to work.
Dont worry about getting a little wet & dont let the rain keep you from having fun as you #Cycle2Work. Feel free to experiment with your buddies & colleagues & see what works for you !!
Here are the routes smart commuters across Mumbai will be taking on their commute to work (map of routes below the list) –
1. Selva Kumar – Marol Naka, Andheri (E) to Citimall, Andheri (W) – 8.3 km
2. Ajay Chheda – Ghatkopar to Chandivali – 4.6 km
3. Bhavesh Sheth – Lokhandwala Complex to Goregaon West – 3 km
4. Noel Fonseca – Bandra (Hill Road) to Malad (Rani Sati Marg) – 17km
5. Akshay B – Siddhivinayak temple to Gateway of India – 16km
6. Nikhil Goregaoker – Nana Chowk to Churchgate – 3.6km
7. Keyur Kapadia – SGNP to MIDC – 13.4km
8. Firoza Suresh – JVPD Circle to Hypercity – 6.9km
9. Omkar Jadhav – Worli Naka to CST – 9.6km
10. Shivkumar Vishwanathan – Chembur to Bhandup (W) – 14.6km
11. Kiran Guram – Matunga Road West to JB Nagar – 11.7km
12. Vipul Naik – Oshiwara to Powai – 10.1km
13. Rahul Singh – Powai to Thane – 22.8km
14. Abel Rodrigues – Santacruz to Bandra – 9.5km,
15. Darshan Kalarickal – JVPD to GPO, Fort – 28km
16. Sunil Tank – Goregaon to Thane – 29km
17. Kaykhusru Lawyer – Mumbai Central to Vashi – 27.5km
Map of #Cycle2Work Routes –
If you commute to and from the same area you can join these Smart Commuters of Mumbai.
If you are the first one in your area to #Cycle2Work then share your route with us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
We will add you to our smart commuters list and update your route on our Map. This way you can connect with new cyclists, make your commutes safe and fun and inspire more people to #Cycle2Work.